Welcome to Medicoholic!
A hub created for medical aspirants and medical students of India
Being a medical student is very demanding, especially in your first year when you’re just starting out. The amount of knowledge and skills that you must acquire is endless. Moreover, medical aspirants may find things even more difficult as it’s extremely hard to find trust-worthy sources for the information you seek. I totally understand and get it because I’ve been there! And that’s exactly why I decided to create medicoholic.
I want to share what I’ve learnt and observed as a medical aspirant, and as a current medical student.
Love what you do and do what you love
The idea here is to create a large hub of medical students and aspirants and hopefully, my blog can help you make better-informed decisions in your future. And in the long run help you succeed to become a better student, person, and doctor.
Reliable information after extensive research from trusted sources.
For the students, by the students!
Latest Posts on NEET
- Human Health and Diseases: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Microbes in Human Welfare: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Biotechnology Principles and Processes: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Biotechnology & its Applications: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Organisms and Populations: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Ecosystem: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Biodiversity and its Conservation: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Environmental Issues: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
Latest Posts on MBBS
- 5 Best Stethoscopes for Medical Students in India 
- Best Books for MBBS Second Year [NMC Recommended List]
- Things Medical Students Need to Buy For MBBS 1st Year [Shopping List]
- How to Earn Money As a Medical Student in India? [Side Hustle Ideas]
- 5 Best Laptops for Medical Students in India [2022 Buying Guide]
- How To Study Anatomy in MBBS? 11 Effective Tips!
- 10 Best Gifts for Medical Students in India [Practical & Useful]
- NEET PG Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions [PDF Downlaod]
- Final Year MBBS Question Papers RGUHS [PDF Download]