Welcome to Medicoholic!
A hub created for medical aspirants and medical students of India
Being a medical student is very demanding, especially in your first year when you’re just starting out. The amount of knowledge and skills that you must acquire is endless. Moreover, medical aspirants may find things even more difficult as it’s extremely hard to find trust-worthy sources for the information you seek. I totally understand and get it because I’ve been there! And that’s exactly why I decided to create medicoholic.
I want to share what I’ve learnt and observed as a medical aspirant, and as a current medical student.
Love what you do and do what you love
The idea here is to create a large hub of medical students and aspirants and hopefully, my blog can help you make better-informed decisions in your future. And in the long run help you succeed to become a better student, person, and doctor.
Reliable information after extensive research from trusted sources.
For the students, by the students!
Latest Posts on NEET
- Excretory Products and Elimination: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Locomotion and Movement: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Neural Control and Coordination: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Chemical Coordination and Integration: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- NEET UG 2022 Code S5: Answer Key, Question Paper With Solutions
- 15 Tips To Crack NEET 2023 In Your First Attempt Without Coaching
- Human Health and Diseases: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
- Microbes in Human Welfare: NEET MCQ Questions [100+ Solved]
Latest Posts on MBBS
- Studying MBBS Abroad: 7 Major Disadvantages You Should Know
- 50+ Best Medical Pick-Up Lines [Cheesy and Funny]
- 11 Best Motivational Quotes For Medical Students
- Is MBBS Abroad a Good Option for Indian Students? [Harsh Reality]
- How To Get Referral Code for Marrow? [Free One Month Extension] 2022
- Best Books for MBBS Third Year [NMC Recommended List]
- 5 Best Stethoscopes for Medical Students in India 
- Best Books for MBBS Second Year [NMC Recommended List]
- Things Medical Students Need to Buy For MBBS 1st Year [Shopping List]