Here is the code or set G3 official answer key with complete solutions for all the questions asked in the NEET UG 2020 medical entrance examination. NEET 2020 was successfully conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) on Sunday, September 13th, 2020.
15,93,452 students had applied for NEET UG 2020. More than 15 lakh students appeared for the entrance exam competing for around 78,333 MBBS seats in 549 colleges and 26,773 BDS seats in 313 colleges. NEET UG 2020 which was held in a single slot from 2 PM to 5 PM in offline mode (pen and paper) across 3842 centers in 155 cities in the country.
Number of questions asked in Biology section = 90
Number of questions asked in Chemistry section = 45
Number of questions asked in Physics section = 45
Total number of questions = 180
Total/maximum marks that can be scored = 720
Correct attempt = 4 marks awarded (+4)
Incorrect attempt = 1 mark deducted (-1)
Unanswered = 0 marks awarded
Question paper codes were E, F, G, and H
NEET 2020 Code G3 Question Paper:
You can download the NEET 2020 question paper for code G3 below.
NEET 2020 Code G3 Official Answer Key NTA:
NEET 2020 Question Paper with Solutions:
You can download the NEET 2020 question paper with solutions (released by Allen) below:
NEET UG 2020 Physics Question Paper with Solutions
NEET UG 2020 Chemistry Question Paper with Solutions
NEET 2020 Biology Question Paper with Solutions
How to calculate marks in NEET UG 2020?
Multiply the total number of correct attempts with 4 and subtract it with the total number of wrong attempts.
When was the official answer key released for NEET UG 2020?
The official answer key was released by NTA, National Testing Agency on Septempter 26th, 2020.
Can you challenge NEET UG 2020 answer key?
Yes, you can challenge the answer key if you think there is an error in a particular answer that needs to be changed/altered.
How to challenge NEET UG 2020 answer key?
Students can challenge the answer key by paying an amount of Rs. 1000 (thousand only) per answer. Payment can be done through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Procedure to challenge NEET 2020 answer key:
1. Go to the official NTA website.
2. Login with application number and password.
3. Click on ‘apply for the key challenge’.
4. Select the question/questions that you want to challenge.
5. Once you select an answer that you want to challenge, you will see four options under the column ‘suggested answer/answers by the candidate’. Click any one or more of the options and after clicking your desired option, scroll down and click on ‘submit’.
6.Pay the processing fee by selecting the mode of payment. Rs. 1,000 is to be paid for each answer challenged.
7. Download or print the key challenge receipt.
8. If your challenge is found to be correct, then only the fees will be refunded (back into the same account through which fees was paid).
Is the answer key challenge fee refundable?
The said amount will be refunded only if the challenge is accepted and changes are made in the final answer key by NTA, National Testing Agency.
Goodluck Medicoholics! Until next time!