Is your Marrow account suspended or blocked without any valid reason? It can be frustrating and stressful, especially when you haven’t done anything wrong.
Here’s exactly how you can get it unsuspended or unblocked.
To get your Marrow account unblocked or unsuspended, just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com describing the situation.
It will take between 12 and 24 hours for you to receive a response.
Email ID of Marrow Legal Team
Email Format to Unsuspend or Unblock Marrow Account
Subject: Request to Unblock my Account on Marrow
Dear Marrow Legal Team,
I am writing this email concerning my account suspension. My account was suspended without any prior notice and I have been unable to access the app since then. I believe this suspension was done mistakenly as I haven’t engaged in any unethical or fraudulent activity on the app as claimed by your team.
I am an avid user of Marrow and have been using it for quite some time now. I was shocked when I received a message from your team stating that my account has been suspended. I have reviewed the Terms and Conditions and Marrow No Sharing Fair Usage Policy and I can assure you that I have not violated any of them.
I request you to please review my account and lift the suspension as soon as possible so that I can resume using the app. I understand that your team has a responsibility to keep the app safe for all users and I appreciate that, but I also believe that it is important to ensure that the suspension is not done mistakenly.
I would be grateful if you could let me know the reason behind my account suspension and what steps I can take to avoid such incidents in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Marrow No Sharing Fair Usage Policy
- A Marrow Pro account is meant to be used by only one user.
- Sharing Marrow Pro account credentials for both personal use and commercial purposes is against our Terms and Conditions & will result in account blockage without warning.
- As per this Fair Usage Policy, each user will have a fixed number of 1000 Fair Usage hours to watch the videos.
- Once the 1000 hours is exceeded, the account will fall under scrutiny and we will look for more evidence of sharing.
- Apart from the Fair Usage Hours, we also track a number of other parameters to identify any form of sharing.
- If a violation of this policy is identified, your account will get blocked and will not be reversed under any circumstances.
- This policy is put in place to respect the rights of every stakeholder in Marrow – the student who pays for the Pro account, the teacher who records the classes and the doctor who builds QBank.
- The vast majority of Marrow users need not worry about the Marrow Fair usage policy. This will only affect a very small percentage of users who are reselling or sharing their Marrow accounts.